“DIBS! On Resale” Moved to 1279 E Apple Ave
The first time I walked into our new building I couldn’t even see the walls. The building was being used as an office furniture sales and storage building. It was wall to wall, floor to ceiling office furniture! Once that was all removed we could see the potential. The first thing we needed was a new fire suppression system. Next, we brought in shelving to divide the working rooms from the showroom, build two dressing rooms and hooked up the speaker system.
Finally. It’s moving day, or maybe I should say moving weeks. We had many volunteers come in to help pack up the Harvey St store and move everything to the Apple Ave. store. The whole time we kept both stores open for business. I was most impressed with the amount of stuff the little yellow delivery truck holds! And with the enclosed trailer that came to move all the racks of clothing!
I feel truly blessed with so many volunteers who came to support this major undertaking! We have been welcomed into a neighborhood with new customers and familiar faces. Everyone is so excited and grateful for a store like ours to open in their neighborhood. And I am really glad the snow held off while all this was happening!
I am very excited to share with you the NEW DIBS! On Resale.
Watch the video to see the store transformation and read about the GRAND OPENING events below.
GRAND OPENING WEEK ~ January 14 – 19 2019
- Join us on Thursday, Jan 17th for our 5-School PRAYER BLESSING & RIBBON CUTTING EVENT ~ January 17 at noon. Come pray with all five principals from West Michigan Christian Schools and enjoy some cake to celebrate our Grand Opening!
- Enter into our end of week drawing with each purchase.
- Tuesdays are Senior Days with 15% off.
- We honor Veterans every day with 15% off.
- Sign up for our weekly email (add me to the DIBS! list) and always know what is happening at the store.
DIBS! On Resale your NEIGHBORHOOD Resale store!
GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT DIBS!
Profits from DIBS! On Resale benefit students at our local PK-12 West Michigan Christian Schools (WMCS) including Muskegon Christian (PK-6), Grand Haven Christian (PK-8), New Era Christian (PK-8) and Western Michigan Christian (7-12).